|4:17:22 PM - Thu, Mar 29th 2012 |
Fuse (the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator) was originally, and somewhat unsurprisingly,
a ZX Spectrum emulator for Unix. It has now been ported to RISC OS.
It runs at 100% emulation speed on a minimum of a RISC PC SA.
Fuse can be downloaded from riscos.info here.
Fuse is a port from the unix version using the SDL libraries.
Further information is available at the official fuse website here.
- Accurate 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
- Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512"
- (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
- Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
- Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
- Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, +D, Beta 128, Opus Discovery, Kempston mouse,
- Fuller audio box, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.