Large commit

Peter Naulls peter at erble.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 03:31:50 PST 2001

In message <m3k88dro7g.fsf at nick.ws.noc.dsvr.net>
          Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr.net> wrote:

> > hmm, it's come back, and I can't resolve it this time:
>
> It looks like the wrong version of hash.h is being included, alternatively
> gpc/hash.h is broken.  Does gcc-2_95_2/gcc/gpc/hash.h exist when you get
> that error ?

If I remove that, then the compile continues:

make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/gccsdk/gcc-2_95_2/gcc/gpc'
gperf -p -j1 -G -o -t -N is_reserved_word -k1,2,$ <gpc.gperf > hash.h
/bin/sh: gperf: command not found
make[3]: *** [hash.h] Error 127

Turns out I didn't have gperf installed - probably something that isn't
on many systems - you should probably put a note in the README.

Running make after this, it continues ok, presumably with a not very
good hash.h though.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter at erble.freeserve.co.uk
 Homepage - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/