CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

NEXIS BOYO nexis at web-mail.com.ar
Tue Mar 13 13:07:08 PST 2001

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business
proposal, though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my
confidence was reposed on you after reading through your profile over the
internet.
I am a Branch Manager in one of a highly rated Banks in Nigeria  with
administrative office in Lagos State.
The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a Foreigner (a Turkish)
resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government Parastatals.
He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US 12 Million (Twelve Million U.S.
Dollars).

Unfortunately, the man died four years ago until today non-of his next of kin has
come forward for the claims despite several spirited efforts made to locate his
relatives which proved abortive. Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two
other top Officials of the bank we decided to cover up the account all this while in
other to avoid the bank declaring it as a windfall.   Now we want you (being a
foreigner) to front for us as one of his next of kin and forward Your account and
other relevant documents to be advised to you by us to attest to the Claim.
We will use our positions to get all internal documentation’s to back up the
claims .The whole procedures will last only ten working days to get the fund

retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.

Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all
necessary things and equally know what to do.
 As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your
interest, then I will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal
is successfully Concluded. Please, send your reply to boyo4 at web-mail.com.ar
with your confidential phone and fax numbers for a one on one conversation for a
better understanding.
We can discuss on the Percentage sharing pattern as soon as we really
understand each other very well.

I await your earliest response.
Yours Sincerely
MR. NEXIS BOYO