A matter of escape

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Jan 15 03:43:08 PST 2002

In message <20020115112939.GC22344 at greux.loria.fr>
          Vincent Lefevre <vincent at vinc17.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 10:58:10 +0000, Peter Naulls wrote:
> > Vincent, what you want is all very well, but you haven't addressed _any_
> > of practicalities of any of the issues I've raised: as such your
> > comments aren't particularly helpful - negative as that sounds.  I
> > suggest you re-read my original post and then apply your argument both
> > to the issues I've raised _and_ to the actual implementation in Unixlib.
>
> Perhaps you should read
>
>   <20020115105534.GA22363 at greux.loria.fr>

I've read all your posts including this one.  However "some code"
doesn't particular help, and you haven't described what changes (if any)
would be required of Unixlib to make this happen.

 Peter Naulls - peter at chocky.org
 RISC OS Projects Initiative  -  http://www.chocky.org/initiative/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM     -  http://www.chocky.org/java/
 Debian Linux on RiscPCs      -  http://www.chocky.org/debian/