Image Filing Systems

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Mon Jun 10 10:58:56 PDT 2002

Nick Burrett wrote:
> Stefan Bellon wrote:

> > ... I think there's an extern declaration missing in some header
> > file, otherwise you can't use it. Or is there some other way of
> > setting such internal features that I'm not aware of?

> I couldn't decide whether or not to have an explicit extern decl.
> It is now declared in <unixlib/features.h>

Thanks, that's fixed now, but the logic in source/unix/dev.c is wrong,
I think. It should read ...

    if (regs[0] == 2 || (!__feature_imagefs_is_file && regs[0] == 3))

... as we want it to be treated as directory if the feature is *not*
set.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon at sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page

 Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!