Possibility of an extra device?

Maarten Bezemer m.m.bezemer at student.utwente.nl
Mon Feb 3 05:31:40 PST 2003

Hi,

Is it possible to have an extra device included in Unixlib?
One for the use of the programmer, so without any functionallity?
Right now I use DEV_ZERO because I don't need it, but I trhink it would
be more nice when a DEV_USER or something would be available.

And another question:
What do I need to compile GCC 3.3 ? I downloaded it and tried to
compile it, but I get (alot of) errors which can't be solved easily
(at least by myself...), these errors occur by compiling the ld program
(for the cross compiler)

Cheers,
  Maarten
--