assistance

richard awopaul at maktoob.com
Wed Oct 1 14:51:38 PDT 2003

MR.RICHARD AKELE.

DIRECTOR, ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT,

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (N.N.P.C.)

TELEPHONE: 234-1-776 0962

FAX: 234-1-759-4725

TRANSFER OF $28,600,000:00 (TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION SIX

HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) ONLY.

I got your contact from the Nigerian Chamber of

Commerce & Industry. Following this and other

investigations resulting in a good recommendation. We

have decided to contact you to help us with the legal

Transfer of US$28,600,000.00 (Twenty-Eight Million

Six

hundred Thousand United States Dollars). The amount

stated above resulted from an over-invoiced contract

executed for the Nigerian National Petroleum

Corporation (N.N.P.C.) for which the contractors have

been fully paid. Because this money was part of the

overall contract sum amounting to close to

(US$100,000,000:00) that has been completed.

The said amount has remained dormant and floating in

our Apex Bank. Therefore, we will raise supplementary

documents to enable us transfer into an account that

is yet to be nominated. We need a foreign partner,

because as civil servants, the code of conduct does

not allow us to operate foreign bank accounts. Hence

we solicit for your assistance, we are requesting you

to provide us with the help for the safekeeping of

this money until our arrival in your company to

collect our share and decide on investment

possibilities of this money.

For your assistance in this transaction, we have

unanimously agreed to offer you 30% of this money, 5%

will be used in settling any incidental expenses that

may arise and the remaining amount will be for us. To

enable the prompt transfer of this money, kindly send

to us your personal details, contact information &

bank details in full.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanking you

for your anticipated cooperation and consideration in

the above subject matter. Please be informed that we

would appreciate the handling of this transaction in

confidential manner. We sincerely advise that you

contact us on the above Telephone and fax numbers to

maintain the confidentiality of the business. Sending

e-mail will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

MR.RICHARD AKELE.