Aq You can bvy V~i_c_o`din 0n1ine here

ken luck rheadishner at 2trom.com
Wed Apr 7 14:31:21 PDT 2004

articulo  non-current  cal-santa

The b`est meds available

You can now order V`i`c`odin, V~a|ium, X~a.nax securely and discreetly.

By having doctors available to review your needs, we are ready to help you
get the medications you need.

Y M http://d.nywope.have-a-life.info/pgpho/index.htm

Drop me: http://xsfpc.i.have-a-life.info/pgpho/rm.html
One day, Tim's mathematic teacher looked at his homework and saw that he
had got all his sums right, The teacher was very pleased-and rather
surprised, He called Tim to his desk and said to him, "You got all your
homework right this time, Tim. What happened? Did your father help
you?"Usually Tim's father did help him with his homework, but the evening
before this, he had not been able to, because he had not been at home, so
Tim answered, "No, sir. He was busy last night, so I had to do it all
myself."
A guy sits down in a Cafe' and asks for the hot chili. The waitress says,
"The guy next to you got the last bowl.¡± He looks over and sees that the
guy's finished his meal, but the chili bowl is still full. He says, "Are you
going to eat that?¡± The other guy says, "No. Help yourself.¡± He takes it
and starts to eat it. When he gets about half way down, his fork hits
something. He looks down sees a dead mouse in it, and he pukes!the chili
back into the bowl. The other guy says, "That's about as far as I got, too."
tairaka9tippubet01zokuppo,yuubyour silverla.