GCC 3.4.4 Release 1 for RISC OS

Tony van der Hoff tony at mk-net.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 03:34:02 PST 2004

Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote in message
<5980d0224d.peter at chocky.org>

[snip]
> This is release 1 of GCC 3.4.4 for RISC OS, and includes substantial
> improvements over previous versions both in the compiler and bundled
> Unixlib.
[snip]

Thanks for the release, Peter,

I checked this out from CVS onto my Mandrake 10 box. Ran Automake &
Autoheader; ran configure, all OK. Ran make; quite soon into the build, got

gcc: options.c: No such file or directory

(More detaail attached). Indeed options.c does not exist in the gcc/gcc
directory.

I also get a bunch of warnings about various structures used but not
defined; I assume these can be ignored?

Any suggestions, please?

--
Tony van der Hoff