GCC 3.3 status 2004-01-04

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sun Jan 4 19:16:34 GMT 2004

In message <87269f6b4c.peter at chocky.org>

> In message <3FF852A8.8010201 at dsvr.net>
>           Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr.net> wrote:
>
> >   b) documentation needs updating.  It would be useful for the end user
> > to actually know what differences there are between versions 2.95 and 3.3.
>
> As well as the major changes to Unixlib.

Speaking of documentation, could the gccsdk/unixlib/Docs/ReadMe file (which
I more or less consider as official UnixLib programmer/user documentation)
be copied to !gcc.docs ? Maybe the filename 'ReadMe' should be changed into
'UnixLib' ? And then we can remove the last 2 sections of !gcc.!Help
(which talk about UnixLib related issues) and refer to & extent the UnixLib
ReadMe file.