jmb202 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 12 15:54:27 PST 2006
Version 0.07 of the Iconv module is now available for download. This is a
recommended update for all users - new builds of NetSurf will require it.
New in this version:
* Encoding aliases are now stored in an external file - Unicode:Files.Aliases
* ReadAliases command to force re-read of above.
Fixed in this version:
* Corrected output values for E2BIG errors.
* Fixed input pointer update after successful conversion.
Changed in this version:
* Modified the menu creation API to store indirected text in
user-provided buffer. This change is backwards incompatible.
Iconv is a module providing character set conversion facilities for
third-party applications. It is currently used by a number of
applications, most notably NetSurf. UnixLib's iconv support also requires
Updating from earlier versions
If updating from earlier versions, please perform _both_ a !Boot and
!System merge with the contents of the Iconv distribution archive as
documented in the installation section of the ReadMe file.
Where to get it
Iconv 0.07 may be downloaded from http://netsurf.sf.net/iconv/iconv007.zip
A9home users should download http://netsurf.sf.net/iconv/iconv007g.zip
More information about the gcc