[gccsdk] Firefox 2 patches

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Thu Mar 29 02:57:26 PDT 2007

In message <200703282314.11932.lists at peter-teichmann.de>
          Peter Teichmann <lists at peter-teichmann.de> wrote:
[snip]

> I get insulted and critisized if I post almost anything.  Your post is
> just an example of this.

Peter it is very useful to be able to distinguish the difference between an
expression of a difference of opinion and criticism/insults. That post was
definitely the former, and in no way the latter.

Because you take the even the slightest deviation from your own views as an
insult, it alienates people who are in fact supporters of your work. Open
source is all about cooperation, but unfortunately very few people feel
they can work with you because of the risk of any minor issue turning in to
a major disagreement.

Cheers
---Dave

Email: druck at druck.org.uk