[gccsdk] ctorrent port for the autobuilder

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Mar 31 06:02:16 PDT 2007

In message <20070329120841.GA31896 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
          Theo Markettos <theo at markettos.org.uk> wrote:

> Attached are the autobuilder files for the enhanced version of CTorrent, a
> BitTorrent client.  I've done a bit of testing of the basic functionality
> and it seems to be working fine in both the down and up directions.  It's
> also quite handy for stress-testing RISC OS' networking :)

Thanks Theo.  It has been applied.
<URL:http://www.riscos.info/websvn/listing.php?repname=gccsdk&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fautobuilder%2F&rev=2577&sc=1>

> There are files for the UPP web interface included, so could someone turn
> the handle so it appears on the website?

I'm looking for a volunteer here.  Any hands please ? Building the projects
which are already in the autobuilder, probably bringing a couple of them
up to date, removing the rough edges here and there and uploading the
results. A garanteed rewarding challenge as it will directly benefit users
and programmers with up-to-date stuff.  I'll create an "autobuilder help
wanted" wiki section for this.