[gccsdk] Supporting riscos.info

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 14:26:16 PST 2007

In message <3a24e7404f.peter at chocky.org>, Peter Naulls wrote:

> In message <471C16EA.8040509 at chocky.org>
>           Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote:
>
> > It's that time of year when we need to pay the bills for the hosting of
> > riscos.info.
> >
> > If you think it's been a valuable resource, with information, hosting
> > projects, and as a general collaborative resource, then I'd greatly
> > appreciate a small donation.  I'm after a total of 220 GBP to cover
> > costs for the year.
> >
> > More information here:
> >
> > http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Donations
>
> Many thanks to those who've contributed.  I'm over half way there. I'll
> add an item to the front page of the wiki to see if I can collect the
> rest.

I haven't yet (though plan to). Just a thought - does the bit on the
donations page suggesting £50 for a year relate back to the old UPP
scheme? If the costs are now just the £220 then perhaps a lower
per-person recommended figure would encourage some more (if smaller)
donations?

Adam

--
Adam Richardson          Carpe Diem