[gccsdk] a few issues i have found in the autobuilder so far

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Wed Apr 23 14:04:21 PDT 2008

> I'm interested in sqlite3, too, if you get any further with it. In the
> mean time you might find this helpful:
> http://www.reallysmall.co.uk/Pages/normal/software/database/sqlite/sqlite.html

Alan Buckley did a version linked against unix lib which i have been playing
with, that one is acorn c lib linked i belive,

Its not fully behaving yet, issue being the c wrappers not behaving with
converting <blah$dir>/blah to <blah$dir>.blah, i did look in the code earlier,
but have no clue what is going on, or if it is sqlite and gcc and unixlib not
talking properly. i havnt used it as a standalone program, but if you want a
copy of the version Alan has been working on mail me and i can send you what
has been done so far.

in theory when this tcl hiccup is resolved it will be in the
autobuilder i guess
( if it builds )