[gccsdk] GCC 3.4.6 patch update

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Sun Apr 27 08:49:28 PDT 2008

Peter Naulls wrote:

> I think now might also be a good time for another version of GCC 4.

Regarding that topic ... what about including Ada language support in
the GCC 4 builds? I know that you are concerned about the quality of
the GNAT and who could take over maintaining it. But what about just
including it and clearly flagging it as experimental (assuming it
builds without major problems).

I think there are quite a few people interested in Ada (myself
included). And if time permits I could even imagine looking at the one
or other problem, but I cannot guarantee or give a promise.

Greetings,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bellon