[gccsdk] a few issues i have found in the autobuilder so far

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Sun Apr 27 11:26:49 PDT 2008

Quoting Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org>:

> In message <d4cb1c964f.peter at chocky.org>
>          Peter Naulls <peter at chocky.org> wrote:
>
> [librsvg2-2] (SVG)
>
>> Requires glib2 fixes; still working on this.
>
> Please try with latest fix.

i just attempted this, when building cairo it didn't want to build
libpixman, i
did the command manually,

libpango failed, (and thus SVG) do you want me to send a log?

please only work on this if you need it, i dont even have any svg stuff
to test
riscos side ( soon my sdl stuff may use svg so it can be told a screen
size and
create the graphics for the correct size when loading ) i thought about
perhaps
a little sdl based svg to png converter to test stuff. or even just an sdl svg
displayer.

i keep seeing -
arm-unknown-riscos-gcc: unrecognized option '-pthread'
should i worry about this?

also, peter told me to compile libsqlite3-0 all he did was disable tcl, i have
tried to figure out how do do this but keep failing, there is an option
--disable-tcl and a flag HAVE_TCL, i cant figure out how to send the option or
set/override the flag.