[gccsdk] FW: Autobuilder packaging progress

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:57:48 PST 2008

> On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:34:08 -0800 Peter Naulls wrote:
>
> In message
> Chris Terran  wrote:
>
>> imagemagick would be good -- apart from general usefulness, AFAIK it's
>> the only way under RISCOS to read certain file formats (eg recent
>> Photoshop files, CMYK JPEGs, JPEG2000).
>
> Its built has been updated. I'll generate a new package once I
> understand all of what Alan's gone, unless he beats me to it ;-)

You've beaten me to it as it didn't build on cygwin for me yesterday,
so I'm sure I was a close second!

The current website is built from my cygwin machine. So the easiest
thing would be to send me the package and source zip files so I can
include them in the next website build.

The build website can be run from anywhere as it just scans the
autobuilder_packages directory and creates a new directory with
the website. The only advantage of using my machine is that I
can diff it with my last build and only upload things that have
changed.

It may be a good idea to start thinking about building the website
from a different machine now. Any suggestions where?

You may want to test the build of the website on your machine anyway
to make sure I haven't accidently put any cygwin dependencies or
incorrectly relied on the case insensitivity of cygwin.

Regards,
Alan