[gccsdk] FW: Autobuilder packaging progress

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:10:30 PST 2008

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:38:15 -0800 Peter Naulls wrote:
> In message
> Chris Terran  wrote:
>
>> In message
>> alan buckley  wrote:
>>
>>> Actually if anyone has something from the UPP that they
>>> want built sooner rather than later, let me know and I'll
>>> have a look at it.
>>
>> imagemagick would be good -- apart from general usefulness, AFAIK it's
>> the only way under RISC OS to read certain file formats (eg recent
>> Photoshop files, CMYK JPEGs, JPEG2000).
>
> I haven't completed the work to index, and therefore integrate the stuff
> both Alan and I are doing, but please try:
>
> http://www.riscos.info/packages/arm/Graphics/imagemagick_6.2.4.5.dfsg1-1.zip

I haven't tried this yet, just looked to see what was created.

It looks good. The only problem is caused by the add-riscpkg script not being
able to convert the ImageMagick$Dir variable in the SysVars entries in the
packaging information.
e.g. animate=24Alias contains .animate %0

when the  needs to be expanded out to

so it becomes
.animate %0

(The package will still work, but the commands may not work if installed
using RiscPkg after a reboot).

Peter, is there any chance you could have a look at add-riscpkg to see
how this could be accomplished? If not let me know and I'll have a look.

Regards,
Alan