[gccsdk] Building GCC4 in Cygwin

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Tue Jan 29 14:31:33 PST 2008

On 29 Jan, Peter Naulls wrote:

> Adam wrote:
>
> >   $ ./install-env
> >   Warning: $GCCSDK_INSTALL_CROSSBIN is not defined, using $GCCSDK_ROOT/cross/bin instead.
> >   $GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV is not defined
> >   adamr at Lenny ~/gccsdk/gcc
> >   $ export GCCSDK_INSTALL_CROSSBIN=$GCCSDK_ROOT/cross/bin
> >   adamr at Lenny ~/gccsdk/gcc
> >   $ ./install-env
> >   $GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV is not defined
> >
> > What should I set GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV to?
>
> /home/riscos/env is the canonical value

OK, almost there now :)
  $ export GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV=/home/riscos/env
  adamr at Lenny ~/gccsdk/gcc
  $ export GCCSDK_INSTALL_CROSSBIN=/home/gccsdk/gcc/cross/bin
  adamr at Lenny ~/gccsdk/gcc
  $ ./install-env
  ./install-env: line 31: /home/gccsdk/gcc/cross/bin/arm-unknown-riscos-ar: No such file or directory

There is a "arm-unknown-riscos-ar.exe" file there.

Anyway, in the meantime, I've just built DeskLib with GCC4 :D

Adam

--
Adam Richardson          Carpe Diem
http://www.snowstone.org.uk/riscos/