[gccsdk] Autobuilding Battle of Wesnoth

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 05:55:07 PDT 2008

I've been trying to build the latest Battle of Wesnoth in
the autobuilder over the last few months and although
it builds, it crashes immediately when run. I don't get
enough information for me to track the problem down
and it doesn't get as far as the main routine so I can
put in trace lines.

I'm using the latest GCC4 compiler svn.

Another Iyonix user has got the this version to run
by compiling on their Iyonix with the GCC3 compiler.

When I try his code with GCC4 it runs out of memory
when run natively or crashes when I try to cross-compile
it. Unfortunately this could be because of the tangled
code an libraries I'm using so I can't reproduce any
useful test case.

Anyway to the point. Is there anyone who could try
to build wesnoth and see if they get further than
I did?

Thanks,
Alan