[gccsdk] Threading + Alt-Break = Trashed Computer

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Wed Jul 9 11:44:14 PDT 2008

In message <a1db49bc4f.admin at snowstone.org.uk>
          Adam <lists at snowstone.org.uk> wrote:

> I've just been looking through the GCC documentation again and can't see
> any mention of this potentially nasty complication of trying to use
> signal handlers with pthreads - perhaps it should be included?

If someone could formulate an autoritive statement on this topic in a
paragraph or too, I'm more than glad to see this included in UnixLib
documentation.  I'm not sure if I understand all in & outs myself to do
that unfortunately.  Alex, is that something you could do (and see this
equally worthwhile doing) ?