[gccsdk] Firefox 2.0.0.14 update

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sat May 3 20:52:37 PDT 2008

I put Firefox 2.0.0.14 up yesterday.  This is simply a security fix from
upstream.  There's no need to download it unless you worry about such
things:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0.0.14/releasenotes/

http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Firefox

Unfortunately in the middle of looking at why caret flashing
and animations don't work properly (which may have performance
implications) the monitor connected to my Iyonix died - I think
it's probably too old to be covered by warranty and in any case
the company who made it no longer exists.

I can switch inputs on my other monitor, but that's not
overly convenient, and puts a bit of a damper on any immediate
RISC OS development until I get it replaced.   In the meantime,
since more of the ROOL source has been released, I'll see what
I can do about adding bits to the autobuilder - that doesn't
immediately require RISC OS.