[gccsdk] riscos make

neil at cloudsprinter.com neil at cloudsprinter.com
Sat May 17 04:39:23 PDT 2008

since a while back my iyonix setup has been rebuilding all files each
time i type make. this makes trying to build on the machine a pain.

The latest gcc version http download was not accompanied by a make
binary, i used one from the previous package,

what might i+it be doing wrong? the makefile behaves as expected on
linux except -

  I dont have the rm binary on my machine where can i get the usual
linux command from for my riscos library directory? Also I used to
enjoy the c reverser program from chocky.org but it has gone?