[gccsdk] C++ and malloc

Jan-Jaap van der Geer janjaap at dsv.nl
Mon May 19 14:39:27 PDT 2008

> Not quite.  Use of _UnixLib_ requires the SharedUnixLib module.
> Whether or not you use UnixLib with C++ is another matter, but
> that is the default - i.e, opposite use of using -mlibscl.

Hmm.... Just testing and you are right. One of my .o files must
have been compiled with unixlib then, since the resulting
executable definitely did not want to run without SUL.

I'll have to investigate that, I suppose... I certainly *intended*
to compile and link everything with -mlibscl.

Thanks,
Jan-Jaap