[gccsdk] Wesnoth desktop use

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:41:45 EDT 2008

>  aw29009 at gmail.com wrote on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:46:58 +0100:
>
> I can't seem to toggle back to desktop use with the latest version of
> Wesnoth on RO5.13. The desktop appears but no window for the game
> although the task manager reports it as still running and sderr is
> still open.

I have managed to duplicate this on my Iyonix RO5.12. Wesnoth is
obvioulsy still running, but the window is no longer showing.

Unfortunately as I can't build a version of Wesnoth with GCC4 that
will run bug free I can't look into it at the moment.

Once Wesnoth can compile and run successfully with GCC4 so that
it can be used for the website I'll try to look into this some more.

(it may be a while so if there is another release of Wesnoth that
still has this problem please remind me of it).

Regards,
Alan