[gccsdk] Problems building crosscompiler

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Mon Nov 9 10:48:32 PST 2009

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 03:21:44PM +0100, John Tytgat wrote:
> That's good news that there is a solution but indicates a regression
> in the Ubuntu 9.10 distribution as its indicates setting AUTOCONF/AUTOM4TE
> in the recipe/scripts/reconf-* scripts no longer work.  :-(

I don't know the specifics of 9.10, but Debian-based distributions have the
'alternatives system' which is supposed to take care of this so you don't
need to mess around with symlinks.  See:

That means upgrading etc should maintain the currently preferred program.
But it's system-wide, of course, not per-user or per-task.

Theo