[gccsdk] Ports needing Love

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Wed Nov 11 13:21:55 PST 2009

alan buckley wrote:

> As far as I can see the following games aren't packaged:
>
> digger
> glhack
> jumpnbump
> noiz2sa
> reminiscence
> xconq
>
> I'll try to build them all and see where I get to.
> Have I missed anything?

find | grep setvars | grep -v svn | xargs grep -L add-riscpkg
./xpilot-ng/setvars
./noiz2sa/setvars
./xconq/setvars
./glhack/setvars
./digger/setvars
./reminiscence/setvars
./jumpnbump/setvars

xconq also, only recently ever compiled, and has never been run.

> I'm pretty sure I was stopped from building glhack as
> ncurses(?) wouldn't cross compile on Cygwin.

I'll take care of glhack.   Probably also, I'll want to
try and rebuild and test anything not uploaded in the last
6 months to do due diligence.

> My eventual intention was to put this and the C++ toolbox
> library I used there, but I don't like the idea of putting
> something else out there that may just end up just taking up
> someones disc space.

Well, check with Graham if this is a concern, but riscos.info
has plenty of space if that's really an issue.

Also, on the matter of Strategus, its development has long
since stopped, and been rolled into Bos Wars which has
been suggested for a Xmas port.  Should we do one last build
of Strategus, or remove it in favour of Bos Wars?