[gccsdk] Building package gettext

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Nov 22 12:19:31 PST 2009

Jan-Jaap van der Geer wrote:

> This adds a third parameter to ab_create_app to indicate which package.
> This worked for me, although I'm not really sure if it is OK to add a
> third parameter when the second one can be empty. I've not seen that
> kind of ab_create_app commands though, so I'm not sure if it is
> relevant.

You'd want to nest such a check, since unless someone explicitly put
"" as a parameter, you'd never get an empty second parameter but
non-empty 3rd one.  But I'm not certain how this helps.  There is
some other trickery in the scripts, such as looking for !Boot
files based on 'find', which can get upset.  I will have to revisit
this.

Also, for the vala package creation, you really want to do a copy
instead of a move - the reason is that we want to try and retain
the files when we pack the source up.