[gccsdk] Further ArcEm development (or not)

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 04:53:17 PDT 2009

Hi Theo,

> The only likely problem is if SF cancels the project for being
> dormant.

Anyone have a link to their procedure in that case?

> They threatened to do that to a project I did, last update 2003, but
> the website is still there (I didn't use their CVS).  It requires
> someone being alert enough to notice SF have sent out a 'reply or
> we'll cancel in 30 days' email, which might fall through the cracks.

I'm one of the two project admins for arcem.sf.net and do regularly read
and process the project emails from SF, e.g. pending mailing list
confirmations.  Peter Naulls is the other.  We could always add a third
or more in case the bus gets me to protect against SF pulling the plug.