[gccsdk] Firefox effort for RISC OS

Paul Stewart paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 11:23:35 PDT 2009

In message <4AA536B1.9070904 at chocky.org>

> I'm presently considering how much more effort I want to put into
> Firefox for RISC OS, so the outcome of this will certainly impact
> it.  Oh, and donations remain welcome

Peter, assuming you decide to continue with Firefox on RISC OS I'm
guessing you would most probably would like some donations.  Hence you
writing: "Oh, and donations remain welcome".  Have you not thought of
outlining what your plans are for Firefox?

I for one would like you to continue developing Firefox.  It is by far
the best browser on RISC OS for website compatibility.  I would like
to support your continued efforts by donating some money once or twice
a year, perhaps more if funds allow.  However for me to make that
commitment of donating, I would like to know what to expect in terms
of development and functionality (I guess others may feel the
same(feel free to chime in!), then again I maybe wrong).  I don't
expect a detailed list of everything you would like to do to Firefox.
Just some time scales for what you would consider key
development/feature milestones.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
(msn:paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk)