[gccsdk] [GCCSDK commit] jjvdgeer - r4136 - trunk/autobuilder/develop/vala

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Sep 28 13:00:37 PDT 2009

svnuser at riscos.info wrote:
> Author: jjvdgeer
> Date: 2009-09-28 11:59:34 -0700 (Mon, 28 Sep 2009)
> New Revision: 4136
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/autobuilder/develop/vala/valasourcefile.p
> Log:
> Update patch for version 0.7.7 of Vala (not available on Debian at this moment)

Right now, the Vala build assumes a native installed valac, which is
used during the build.  This is perhaps ok, but it might make more sense
to bootstrap it (since it's not something people would normally have) -
that is, do a native build from the sources, save the binary, then the
cross build.   We do similarly for the orbit2 build, and a couple of
other things.