[gccsdk] libgee1 library - where to put it?

Jan-Jaap van der Geer jjvdgeer at inbox.com
Mon Sep 28 15:42:45 PDT 2009

I have a port for the libgee1 library, a collection library for the vala
language (but I suppose it is usable for any gobject program). I wonder
where to put this. Locally I've put it under the
autobuilder/libraries/gtk directory, but I'm not sure if it classifies
as a 'gtk' library. But looking at glib, I'm not sure why that one
classifies as a gtk library either. (I'm sure there are good reasons,
it's just I don't know them!)

My reasons for putting them in the gtk directory is because both glib
and gee are based on gobject.

Before I commit this to the repository, any suggestions for a directory
where to put it?

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap