[gccsdk] Some updates I did on the riscos.info wiki

Eric Rucker bhtooefr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:40:52 PDT 2009

Peter suggested that I post this to this mailing list, so I decided to
sign up and post.

I set up a template and a category for stubs. So, to mark an article
as needing work, you can just tag it with {{stub}}, and it will
automatically be placed into

I'm going ahead and, rather than having a manually updated "works in
progress" section on the Site Help Wanted page, merely linking to the
stubs category page. This should make things a bit easier to maintain,
and better call attention to articles in need of help. And, when an
article is "finished," the {{stub}} tag can be removed, automatically
taking it out of there.

While I'm at it, I'm making categories as makes sense, right now, I'm
sticking articles about hardware in a Hardware category.

I'm also working on an article on ARM SoCs, and tossed up a quick
article (needs some work, though) about the BeagleBoard.

Figured I might as well help out how I can. Let me know if there's
anything I should pay attention to, or do differently.

-Eric Rucker