[gccsdk] riscos.info upgrades

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Sun Oct 24 12:52:59 PDT 2010

> Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:41:19 -0700
> From: Peter Naulls
> To: gccsdk
> Subject: [gccsdk] riscos.info upgrades
>
> riscos.info was down briefly for some upgrades, since it's been quite some time.
> I think everything's ok now, but as usual, report any problems.

Well, this is an opportunity to say thanks very much for continuing to provide and maintain riscos.info.

> Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience

Further to 'Slow news Spring'
http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Special:AWCforum/?action=st%2Fid163%2FSlow_news_Spring
it's good to learn that you're probably following events, even though you're short of time to concentrate on RISC OS for now. A couple ot ROUGOL members at yesterday's show (one of whom inherited your RiscPC sweatshirt, I believe) were wondering what you're up to.

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net