[gccsdk] killpg function not implemented

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:30:17 PST 2011

I’ve just tried to cross compile an application that uses
the killpg function and got an undefined reference
to killpg. Looking in the gcc sources it appears that it
hasn’t been implemented.

unixlib seems to implement the functions to actually
set the process group, it is just this that is missing.

Any chance anyone can implement it?

In the short term is there a workaround I can use
to provide the functionality? I assume I would need
to use the kill function and somehow finding the
processes in the same group.

Regards,
Alan