[gccsdk] !PDF

Martin Wuerthner martin at mw-software.com
Thu Mar 3 02:01:31 PST 2011

In message <51a9b101fechrisg at care4free.net>
          Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> In article <9df1a7a951.paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk>,
>    Paul Stewart <paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk> wrote:

>> 3.  Is is not possible for PDF itself to display these documents
>> correctly?

> That's what i'm aiming to do. Displaying the page in !Paint is just a
> stopgap until I get it working. There will be a choice to display the page
> as bitmap or vector.

By the way: A very straightforward way to achieve that is to simply
add a Draw file header to the sprite and store it as a Draw file.
Then, there is no need to change any of the existing rendering or data
management code. For instance, save as Draw will continue to work,
etc. For less work and more reliable than introducing switches between
bitmap and vector mode for rendering, saving, etc.

Martin
Martin Wuerthner          MW Software          martin at mw-software.com