[gccsdk] preconfigure (Bootstrap) and the cross-compiler

Ron beeb at woosh.co.nz
Sat Mar 5 08:36:13 PST 2011

I can run the standard Bootstrap in the native Linux shell to create the
normally required files for ro config, but I did run into problems later
with libraries/functions not being found so I am back to wether this
can be done or how to do it.
I can't find any documentation on using this preconfigure bootstrap
when cross-compiling.
It seems to be largely to do with version checking, but the commands
used at the end suggest a range of possible conflicts.

TIA  Ron M.