[gccsdk] tilda at start of filename

Ron beeb at woosh.co.nz
Sat Mar 19 15:31:05 PDT 2011

In message <2a0367b651.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>

> In message <a6c160b651.beeb at ron1954.woosh.co.nz>
>           Ron <beeb at woosh.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > The binaries I have downloaded from riscosinfo are behaving OK,
> > so maybe this is another case of !SharedLibs/Unixlib behaving
> > differently?
>
> Could be.  Could you try to link your application with static version
> of the runtime library (i.e. specify the -static linker option) and
> see if this makes a difference ?
>
> John.
I haven't found any info on how to do this for the cross-compiler.
I thought it built static by default.
It appears that doing
export RO_SHAREDLIBS$=no before running ro config might do it.

also how would I specify to use -mlibscl?
adding it to CFLAGS and LDFLAGS didn't work. (ro config)

Thanks Ron.