[gccsdk] Problem with using GCC/CMunge for modules with C++

Terje Slettebø tslettebo at broadpark.no
Sat Sep 10 15:25:25 PDT 2011

Hi Lee.

Odd, I did test using "module-is-c-plus-plus:" at some point, but dropped it
again when it didn't work (and it appeared to only be relevant for
Norcroft), but that was probably because something else didn't work at the
time. Once everything worked, it never occurred to me to test it again...

I've confirmed that it works for me, too. Thanks, great that you found the
solution. :)

By the way, although not GCC-specific, just module-specific, maybe somebody
here have some idea about what I post here, too:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.acorn.programmer/browse_thread/thread/b3cf45ba230554dd

Regards,

Terje