[gccsdk] Beginner Needs Help!

Robert Heaton rob at robheaton.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 00:57:08 PDT 2011

On 23 September 2011 21:17, Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> In article
> <CAHQJq4Ky+0cvvnktZEuwvvdzRYy_7wfKnCGWQ3=vWEFh-yk4nA at mail.gmail.com>,
>    Robert Heaton <rob at robheaton.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > When I ask the autobuilder to build wget as per the example, I get the
> > following error;
>
> > checking whether to use nettle... yes
> > checking for libnettle... no
> > configure: error:
> >   ***
> >   *** Libnettle 2.1 was not found.
>
> > Autobuilder: Running make command:
> > /home/robheaton/Downloads/gccsdk/env/ro-make
> > Autobuilder: No known build method
> > Package libgnutls26: ***Failure***
> > Dependency "libgnutls26" failed for wget
> > Build for package "wget" failed
>

> > I do have the nettle-dev & libnettle3 packages installed.
> > I've tried this on Ubuntu 10.04 (32bit) and 10.10 (32bit) but have the
> same
> > issues with both.
>
> I've checked in some changes that should allow wget to build. Just update
> to the latest revision of the autobuilder.
>
> If you still get an error building libgnutls26 you'll need my fixed version
> of 'ro-ar'. I haven't checked in this version yet as I haven't tested
> building other packages.

Thanks Chris,
The build is getting is getting further now, but I'm still having a problem
building libgnutls26.

The error i'm getting is;
/home/robheaton/gccsdk/env/
include/nettle/dsa.h:29:17: fatal error: gmp.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated
make[4] *** [pk.lo] Error 1
make[4] Leaving directory
'/home/robheaton/gccsdk/build/libgnutls26/gnutls-2.12.10/lib/nettle'

Please can you let me know once you have checked in your fixed version of
'ro-ar'

Many Thanks,
Rob.