[gccsdk] Scummvm on Risc OS on a Pandaboard

Manuel Alfayate redwindwanderer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:56:55 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and Risc OS in general, hence I'm trying some fun apps
to "get hooked" to the system :)
Sadly, I'm having a lot of problems with SDL ports, specially crackling
sound.
Chris Gransden told me this is because Pandaboard doesn't support any sound
output rate below 44100 Hz,  so I was wondering if someone here has updated
Scummvm port for Risc OS with proper Pandaboard sound. (I know scummvm has
output rate selection options, but they don't seem to modify ouput rate in
currently available port by Peter Naulls).

regards

  Manuel