[gccsdk] fontconfig build issue

John Ballance jwb at macpcrepair.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 12:26:13 PDT 2015

Hi

On 29/06/2015 20:11, Lee Noar wrote:
> On 29/06/15 19:05, John Ballance wrote:
>> Hi Lee
>>
>> Thanks for the check. begs the Q of what it may be...
>>
>> I did then try the --disable-docs which did bypass that issue, then
>> grumble in the riscpkg stage:
>>
>> add-riscpkg: Adding files for the RISC OS Packaging Project
>> add-riskpkg: Using Debian description
>> add-riscpkg: Setting filetypes...
>> add-riskpkg: Finished
>> Autobuilder: Packaging files
>> Autobuilder: Packaging as fontconfig-config
>> -rw-rw-rw- 1 jb jb 88085 Jun 29 19:00
>> /home/jb/GCCSDK471/autobuilder/autobuilder_packages/Fonts/fontconfig-config_2.11.0-1.zip
>>
>> Autobuilder: Packaging as fontconfig
>> -rw-rw-rw- 1 jb jb 5704386 Jun 29 19:00
>> /home/jb/GCCSDK471/autobuilder/autobuilder_packages/Fonts/fontconfig_2.11.0-1.zip
>>
>> Autobuilder: Packaging as libfontconfig1-dev
>> -rw-rw-rw- 1 jb jb 860002 Jun 29 19:00
>> /home/jb/GCCSDK471/autobuilder/autobuilder_packages/Library/libfontconfig1-dev_2.11.0-1.zip
>>
>> Autobuilder: Packaging as libfontconfig1
>> Autobuilder: package directory missing libfontconfig1
>> Package fontconfig: ***Failure***
>> Build for package "fontconfig" failed
>>

>> Probably something simple that I'm missing, but the libfontconfig1
>> directory
>> doesn't exist in the package directory at this point.
>
> Are you building shared libraries? libfontconfig1 is the shared library
I will need to build shared libraries, but at this stage not sure. I'll
try again with the  libfontconfig1 removed from the AB line

.. build does complete, thanks

shared libraries. ... I've missed this.. how do I globally turn on the
build of shared libraries please?

Thanks
John

p.s. I'm building quite a list of things where I have local patches to
the autobuilder scripts. Should theyy all come through you, or might it
be simpler if I put them in directly?  (I guess I'm also asking whether
that could be arranged..)

--
Stop press! Just announced -

Most Trusted Broadband Provider in the 2014 Moneywise Customer Services
Awards

For full details of see
https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761
<https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761>