[gccsdk] patchset to build !otterbrowser on gcc5 on linux

John Ballance jwb at macpcrepair.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 07:17:38 PDT 2015

Enclosed patch set encapsulates all I have needed to do to build
otterbrowser straight out of the gccsdk site on my Ubunti 15.10
installation which uses gcc5:-

create a folder gccsdk in your linux home directory. (ie ~/gccsdk)

copy the zipcontents over it

in ~/gccsdk type ./doall

some hours later it'll complete (unless I have more stuff in my linux
than is standard  -- inwhich case you may need to apt-get - or whatever
- the missing tool)

I'd appreciate it if anyone else could repeat this

Could I also suggest things get committed to the repository?

Thanks

John

--
Stop press! Just announced -

Most Trusted Broadband Provider in the 2014 Moneywise Customer Services
Awards

For full details of see
https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761
<https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761>