[gccsdk] SimpleGit

Jeffrey Lee me at phlamethrower.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 09:00:13 PST 2018

On Sat, 10 Nov 2018, Jeffrey Lee wrote:

> This recipe builds libgit2 from the submodule that's imported by SimpleGit.
> But I also have patches for building libgit2 from the upstream libgit2 git
> repo, so I might experiment with them to produce a libgit2 recipe which
> SimpleGit can then use instead.

After a bit of trial and error I managed to get it building in this
manner - however the upstream libgit2 seems to be broken on systems which
don't support mmap.

https://github.com/libgit2/libgit2/issues/4281

I'm not planning on looking into this any time soon (I'll be sticking to
the version with the integrated libgit2) - but I have attached the updated
recipes, just in case anyone else finds them useful. There is a basic
recipe for http-parser in there which might be useful for other projects.

Cheers,

- Jeffrey