[Rpcemu] Hello

Joe Burmeister jab_joe at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:57:22 BST 2007

Hi,

I've also had broken directories. It is something I meant to investigate but
never did.

Happened with the release and csv from a few months back.

Both under XP and Linux.

I run RiscOS 3.7 in RPCemu.

But I never got the bottom of it, just figured it was me mixing up cmos or
something from the csv and release versions.

If you can get a reproducible on the latest code someone can debug it.
(Though I can't volunteer as I've not got a home machine right now and DIY
is my life at the mo!)

Joe