[Rpcemu] Hello

Joe Burmeister jab_joe at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 08:26:48 BST 2007

Hi Jan,

Noted, will do from here on.

Have to say I'm not a fan of moving rpcemu to a different lib for just
linux, not without some wrapper so it's easy to swap out
graphics/sound/windows lib/libs. ( I have a hate of platform ifdefs from my
time at Criterion. ;-)  Few to none needed with RW3 when all was good, loads
needed in RW4 where it all went wrong).

Joe