[Rpcemu] Linux window & HARDWAREBLI

Andrew Flegg andrew at bleb.org
Thu Aug 16 09:13:10 BST 2007

On 8/15/07, Tom Walker <tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Problem is that HARDWAREBLIT depends on behaviour that isn't present in
> the X version of Allegro. On X, all blitting is in fact in software, and
> the effect of scaling the RPCemu screen up to the actual screen is
> undefined, and I think actually crashes on some machines. Hence, it's
> disabled by default.

OK, so the questions to people using the X version of RPCemu are:

  * Are you running windowed or full screen? (I've not tried full screen at
    all)

  * What host processor are you using?

  * What X version/Allegro version etc. are you using?

  * Does the window resize appropriately?

Even the extra shifting that HARDWAREBLIT does doesn't solve the
problem with resolutions above 640x480 for me.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew at bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/