[Rpcemu] live cd version rpcemu?

jan rinze janrinze at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:58:13 BST 2007

Hi Jess,

currently RISCOS is a commercial product and it would therefore not be
possible to do such a thing.
Unless people would supply their own ROMs which would be hard to combine
with a live CD..

I have thought about a linux + RPCemu setup and to me it seems logical that
this version of RPCEmu would not be done the regular way (with allegro and
X) but should have to be done with the standard linux framebuffer and
devices.

The latter should be very viable but still the RISCOS ROMs cannot be part of
such a live CD.

Jan Rinze.