[Rpcemu] Vista border and run in background

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:12:00 GMT 2007

I've been running rpcemu on Windows Vista and it works well apart
from the fact that the Windows border obscures part of the emulation
screen. Any chance of a fix?

The other thing I noticed is that the emulation freezes when it
no longer has the focus. I quite often try to run something on
the emulation while I want to do other tasks in Windows. Is there
a setting or something I can use to allow the emulation to
keep running?

Thanks,
Alan