[Rpcemu] Just starting

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 6 19:03:14 BST 2008

 I hope you won't mind some silly questions

  I have compiled rpcemu on effectively a debian etch system, using 3.7 roms

  1) It seems to start very quickly, giving mips readings >110 all the time

  2) Moving setup menus etc and running paint seems fine

  3) However at start up I get

     a) a message in the terminal window saying
            updatewindowsize: 640 256
            updatewindowsize: 640 480

     b) a Warning window

          Invalid shut down state detected in CMOS

  4) Any attempt to increase the screen resolution from 16 cols 640x480 is
met with greyed out menus, is there a way around this? Screensize seems to
be 320K, vram=2M

  5) How is HOSTFS started, I seem to have tried all possibilities of
      *configure filesystem hostfs

  Many Thanks